Soft grip pick makes cleaning hooves easy.
Durable bristles with a stainless steel pick resembling a bent screwdriver cleans the entire hoof and scrapes the dirt off the sole and out of the crevices. A hoof pick should be used often to keep the hoofs healthy. Use to dig out manure, mud, and snow that has turned as hard as concrete in your horse’s hooves. Heavy duty stainless steel pick Steel pick resembles a bent screwdriver. Brush removes debris around the frog easily. Ergonomic design fits perfectly in any sized hand. Technical DescriptionRemove excess hair, dirt, and mud from grooming tool. Wash in warm water with a mild detergent, if needed. Thoroughly rinse and air-dry before storage or use...
- Heavy duty stainless steel pick
- Steel pick resembles a bent screwdriver
- Brush removes debris around the frog easily
- Ergonomic design fits perfectly in any sized hand
- Feels solid in your hand for easier cleaning
- Removes the toughest, packed-in dirt
Durable, long lasting, and reliable. Horze Logo on handle. Lanyard hole at end for hanging. Available in three beautiful color combinations.
Rinse thoroughly after grooming.