Rubber-coated apple-flavored snaffle bit is excellent for training or dressage.
An apple-flavored snaffle bit made of synthetic rubber is a great training tool for young horses or a special treat for any. The bit rings and joints are made of stainless steel (contains nickel).
- Encourages relaxation
- Apple-flavored for better acceptance
- Synthetic rubber bit is softer on the mouth than ordinary steel snaffles
- Used in all types of riding
- Ideal for young horses or horses that will not accept the bit
- Flexible and gentle
- Long lasting
- Will not interfere a horses palate